Bake, Eat, Learn!
The only thing better than good food is learning how to make it! My FIrst Baking Course is specially designed to give kids a fun way to not only learn how to bake, but to understand and appreciate food at an early age. Created by our own Kids Love Baking Team, this box covers the 5 basics of baking that allows them to be creative, have fun and learn some new valuable skills. Included in the package are all ingredients and equipment your kids will need to start baking, along with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
● All the ingredients to make 5 bakes (you will need some eggs and butter)
● Easy to follow recipes online, each ingredient is numbered so it’s easy to follow even for younger bakers.
● Step by step video tutorials which can be found on Facebook & YouTube created by our social baker Libby Bates.
● All the cake, load tins, cupcake cases and piping bags they need
● After each bake there is a gold star for their effort
● At the end of their 5 bakes, they are presented with a personalised certificate of achievement. (pre printed in an envelope in the box, you may want to take that out of the box when it comes.
What Will They Be Baking?
● A yummy Loaf of Real Fruity - Learning the classics is a rite of passage. This fruity, cinnamon-packed take on a classic bread recipe is sure to be a household favourite!
● Do Us a Flavour Cupcake - Choose between blueberry or peach cupcakes and decorate however you like!
● Crunchy Road Fruity, Chocolatey, Nutty Slice - Our take on the American Rocky Road, cornflakes and biscuit crumb packed with lots of yummy stuff!
● Lemon Cherry Meringue Pie - Made in 3 easy steps this is your dessert showstopper, a 6-inch pie with a fruity zingy filling, topped with swirls of fluffy Meringue.
● Pineapple, White Chocolate & Coconut Cookies - Decorate them with the extra little bag of chocolate in the box.