Britain Loves Baking Christmas Gingerbread Baking Box has two batches of our favourite family Christmas bakes, taught to use by our German Grandmother when were young. There’s nothing quite like the smell of fresh gingerbread wafting through your home to mark the beginning of the festive season. We will show how to to make three amazing bakes.
As this is our first Christmas so the second bag of mix will have 24% Ivory Coast Cocoa powder the most chocolatey in the world so dehydrated orange peel and Mauritian vanilla bean powder to create spiced orange chocolate biscuits.
Our Christmas Biscuits Baking Box contains two batch's of ingredients all weighed and measured, You just need 2 eggs that's it, but we will show you have to make three amazing bakes. Your kit includes
- One bag of our Traditional Gingerbread Biscuit Mix & Spiced Chocolate
- A Batch of Spiced Orange Chocolate Biscuit Mix
- 2 Bags of Soft Brown Sugar & 2 Bottles of Golden Syrup/molasses
- 2 Bottles of the finest quality Rapeseed oil
- A set of food colouring powders & ready to roll fondant and Royal icing kit
- 6 bags decorating edible decorations and sweets to make windows
- A set of mini Gingerbread house cutters (the Xmas must have)
- Gingerbread people and stars to make stained glass cookies.
- 6 piping bags, nozzles and greaseproof paper.
This box has been designed for new bakers, kids, family's and friends to bake and have some festive fun together. Your cookie cutter should keep for years and you can make at least 50 biscuits from this mix,