A Baking Course In A Box for Kids - Teaching Kids To Bake
My First Baking Course is cantered on engaging children with a fun baking experience in order to give them the skills they need to bake but also understand more about the food they eat. . Created by our own Kids Love Baking Team, this box covers the 5 basics of baking that allows them to be creative, have fun and learn some new valuable skills. At are sure to keep young cooks focused. After each bake the whole family gets to taste as each bake makes enough for 4 people
What will they learn to bake?
- A yummy Loaf of Real Fruity: Bread, this is the same basic bread recipes all bakers are taught, But we just made it a bit more fruiter with an added bag of yummy fruit and a hint of cinnamon.
- Do us a Flavour cupcake (they can choose from Blueberry or Peach or anything else and they choose how to decorate them)
- Crunchy Road Fruity, Chocolatey, Nutty Slice, our take on the American Rocky Road, cornflakes and biscuit crumb packed with lots of yummy stuff
- Lemon Cherry Meringue Pie: Made in 3 easy steps this is your dessert showstopper, a 6-inch pie with a fruity zingy filling, topped with swirls of fluffy Meringue.
- Pineapple, White Chocolate & Coconut Cookies. Decorate them with the extra little bag of chocolate in the box
- THIS IS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE PDF